Do you want to get Transient Response of Gas-Insulated Substation (GIS) during Fault Events ?
- An accurate assessment of the GIS holistic transient response through an electromagnetic field theory (EMF) approach.
- This modelling technique has always been a difficult task when it came to gas-insulated substations. However, recent studies have shown that through suitable Computer-aided design models, representing the GIS metallic ensemble, accurate results can be obtained.
- Assessment of very fast transient overvoltage (VFTO) requires good knowledge of the behaviour of gas-insulated substation when subjected to very high frequencies.
- The analysis was performed by adopting the partial equivalent element circuit (PEEC) approach embedded into XGSLab software package.
- Obtained results could provide useful hints for grounding grid designers regarding the proper development and implementation of transient ground potential rise (TGPR) mitigation techniques across a gas-insulated substation.
We are proud to announce the publication of above-mentioned subject paper been released
Kindly follow below link
For more information, visit today at www.xgslab.com
If you have any queries, kindly contact at email@example.com