iEngineering’ s Next-Generation Fiber Fusion Splicer
iEngineering proudly supplies and services the premier fusion splicing product line offered in Oceania region fusion splicing solutions.
Fusion splicer is used for joining two optical fibers end-to-end using heat, to fuse the two fibers together in such a way that light passing through the fibers is not scattered or reflected by the splice, and so that the splice and the region surrounding it are almost as strong as the virgin fiber itself.
Salient Features: –
- (FAST) High Speed Splicing and Heating.
- 8 seconds Rapidly Splicing, 25 seconds Quick Heating.
- Greater Accuracy.
- Digital Imaging and Vision Processing Metrology Ensure Great Accuracy.
- New Developed Technology for Smaller Size and Convenient Multipurpose Clamps.
- Automatic Detection.
- Multistage Amplification, Magnification up to 520X Which Makes Clear Image.
- 5 inches high resolution colorful LCD display, image can be turned according to position
- Average splice time: 9 seconds
- Average tube-heat time: 25 seconds
- Lithium battery: Rechargeable and up to 220 times of continuous splice and heat after fully charged
- X or Y axis Separately views with 400 times magnification, or Simultaneously 220 times
- Cutting-edge technology for image processing
- New developed technology providing strong wind and dust resistance
- Splicing mode: Auto & Manual & Full-Auto
- USB Port
- Storing 6,000 groups of latest splice results
- New technology of fiber core alignment, enhanced accuracy
- New 3-in-1 cutting fixture for rubber-insulated wire, pigtail & bare fiber (Patented technology)
- New Multipurpose 1+N fixture (Patented technology)
Please send us an enquiry via online contact form Or Download a copy of Product Flyer by clicking : iCables Fusion Splicer iE-307 data sheet , iCABLES Hi-Precision Digital Fusion Splicer iE-207