Emergency Mobile EV Charger
iPower Emergency mobile EV charger is the perfect solution to provide Fast DC Charging for roadside assistance on electric vehicles or for battery operated tools & equipment used in remote areas.
Emergency mobile EV charger Easy Charging Power Everywhere
Our Emergency EV charging system can be mounted in a van/ute or truck. It can then be driven to a power-run-out electric vehicles for emergency charging. iPower Mobile EV charger is complies with AS_NZS 3000, AS_IEC 61851, AS_IEC 62196.2 Standards.
EV Charger Applications & Features
Emergency mobile EV charger 60kW Mobile Charging System
iPower charger consists of a built in 56kWh battery storage pack and 60kW fast DC battery charging system.
iPower charging system’s 56kwh battery pack can be charged at any public EV charging station (AC/DC) with CCS2 or CCS1, CHAdeMO, type 2, or type 1 charging plugs/cables once battery level is low.
This 60kW fast charging system can charge any EV with charging plugs/cables of type CCS1 or CCS2, CHAdeMO or Tesla.
iPower Emergency Mobile EV charging Station
- iEngineering, an EV charger firm, has released a portable unit that allows EV drivers to power up anywhere, not just at home or at charging stations.
- It does not require installation.
- The charger can be added to the services offered by roadside assistance businesses.
- The charging station may be a little further down the road than expected, which is terrible news for an EV owner and the origin of the term “range anxiety.” If you have an internal-combustion engine vehicle, roadside assistance can arrive with a couple gallons of gas and send you on your way. Not so with an electric vehicle, but iEngineering, a charger firm, has stepped up to support electric vehicles in need with a portable charger.
- The device is compatible with all automobiles, including Teslas, and is self-contained, requiring no installation. This is a product for people who own a lot of electric vehicles or run a roadside help business.