[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
Dear Substation Design professionals,
Here is the link for the recording of the latest webinar on the new release 7.4.2 if you have missed it.
What’s new in the release?
- SDS physical Code Reorganization for future enhancements.
- SDS about window now matches with AUD convention with licensing management.
- SDS installer will now uninstall before re-install for versions 7.4.1 and further.
- SDS content Editor reorganized with column sorting and new export/import abilities.
- SDS Dialog boxes updated to open in center of working window and SBS branded.
- New tool to extract Work-point coordinates and Work-point name from a selected part. This is to work with SDS P&C tools for control cable length.
For detailed explanation, please watch the webinar.
For more information please visit- https://ieng.tech