[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]As you are aware, recent increase presence of electric vehicles creates new challenges for distribution system operators. Hence the power to charge the batteries should be delivered without violating any technical limits.
Please refer to attached flyer addressing such challenges. iEngineering Team can provide Solutions with Development of Charging Stations, Charging Infrastructure, Battery Packs and associated solutions in Passenger and Commercial Vehicle Space.
Our Services Include:
- Studies for Hosting Capacity
- Studies of Network Loading and Expansion
- Evaluation of Operating Cases
- Compliance with Voltage Limits and Permissible Loadings
- Simulation of Network Loads
- Studies of Critical or Invalid Ranges of Installed Power and Bottlenecks in the Network
We thank you for your time taken in reviewing this message and associated documentation. Please feel free to share this information with others.