iEngineering Group together with business partners CARL/Berger-Levrault presents a product innovation that is set to revolutionise the daily lives of maintenance technicians: an augmented reality headset that facilitates maintenance work!
Using 3D vision, technicians can create a veritable “virtual workbench” anchored in the physical space where the work is to be performed: with a simple gesture, they can place the information needed for a technical operation within their field of view.
In real time, they can for instance:
- Display the 3D model of the machine being worked on;
- Display the list of operations to be performed and checked off;
- Produce an augmented report with full context, to avoid any transcription errors;
- Access remote assistance via Skype, sharing a live view with the hotline;
- Control data fully, to ensure faster and safer work.
For more details visit https://ieng.tech or send an email to email@example.com