iEngineering Group is an accredited level 3 designer with Trade NSW for electrical utility and mining in NSW. We are certified to design overhead and underground electrical power reticulation and have proven ability to produce innovative and cost effective designs whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality, reliability and safety required by our customers
Our ASP Level 3 Services Summary include:
1) Line Design and Augmentation – Providing detailed line profile including pole loading calculations using various design software like poles n wires and PLS-CADD.
2) Land Development (URD)- Providing detailed design of new subdivisions, including load and voltage drop calculations.
3) Substation Design – These include new subdivisions, commercial buildings, industrial plants and rural locations, as well as replacement of existing substations. We provide solutions for the following types of substation designs: Kiosk, Chamber, Ground, Pole mounted Pad mounted, SWER substations. Our Engineers will work with you to cater for your substation requirements, as well as easement acquisition and other negotiations where required.
4) OPGW / ADSS / NBN- We have specialists that can provide a detailed design of communications cables on Electricity utility assets as well as existing telecommunications assets. These include both UG and OH designs of OPGW / ADSS / NBN designs. These also include design of communications network topology, rack/cabinet design.
5) Earthing Design- Conducting a soil resistivity tests to determine the most robust earth design models using various software packages.
6) Contestable Design- Carryout any customer funded works due to increase in maximum demand/ load (Industrial, Commercial & Residential).
7) Surveying- Carryout any field measurements, e.g locate property boundaries, pole heights, pole spacing, examine existing easements etc.
8) Power factor corrections- Providing designs and specification for power factor correction units.
9) Asset Relocation – Carryout works where any existing assets of the network needs to be relocated, due road widening, subdivision etc.
10) Pole Asset / Integrity- determine pole safety factor in the existing network.
11) Lighting Design – Carryout lighting designs per AS 1156 for Streets, Roads, Car Parks, Public spaces
( Category V & Category P) & Sports Arena such as Football , Cricket and Tennis Stadiums.
12) Design & Drafting – Carryout Site/Field visit, collect accurate data, input information into AutoCad, produce detailed design for construction as per Standards.
13) Lightning protection studies and protection methods.
14) Power quality audit and analysis.
For more information please visit https://ieng.tech/