A fibre optic cable is a network cable containing one or more optical fibres inside an insulated casing coated with plastic layers and contained in a protective tube. Different cables have different application like, medical, telecommunication, providing network from servers to the users, industrial /commercial use, defence, data storages.
can provide numerous types of cables, such as Indoor Optical Fibre Cable, Outdoor Optical Fibre Cable, and we can also provide different solutions, which including Fibre to the Home (FTTH), MDAS (Meter Data Acquisition System), and data centre solutions. We can design cables according to a prospective purchaser.
We can supply all range of Fibre Optic Cables and their various accessories such as Fibre Patch Leads, Wall mount & Rack mount Enclosures Boxes, Fibre Optic Termination Box, access tools, tool kits, polishing film, cleaning accessories, and replacement pieces for previously purchased tool kits all are available from us. All of our cables are manufactured in full accordance with Australian standards.
All of our cables are manufactured in full accordance with Australian standards like AS/NZS 3080, AS/CA S-008, AS 1049.
Indoor Fibre Optical Cable
- Tight Buffer Fiber
- Simplex cable
- Zip cord cable
- Flat Fiber Ribbon Cable
- Distribution Cable & Multi-core Distribution
- Break-out cable
- Drop cable
- Excellent flexibility and bendability
- The strip ability can be customized
- Different fibre and material types can be available
- Aramid varn makes the cable have excellent tensile strength
- Different flame- retardant grades can be customized
- Be flexible and easy to branch
- stranded structure offers more excellent mechanical performance.
- it is easv for stripping and splicing.
Single mode and multimode fibre optic cable
Outdoor Fiber Optical Cable
- Outdoor uni-tube fiber optical cable
- Special Fiber Optical Cable
- Stranded Loose Tube Fiber Optical cable
- Full- section water-bolcking structure ensures good water and mositure resistance
- Special grease protection
- Good mechanical and temperature properties
- Small structure, light weight good pressure resistance and softness.
- High modulus glass fiber
- Little effect by lightning
- Excellent outer sheath
- Fiber filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
- Two parallel steel wires providing good tensile and crush resistance.
- Small size, light weight, excellent bending, Good flexibility
- Fiber filling compound ensure a critical protection of fibre
- Easier for aerial installation, lower installation cost
- Excellent crush resistant and tensile strength
- Low loss, low dispersion
- SZ strand structure, easy branching
- compact cable structure
- Service life over 30 years.
Optical Fiber Termination Equipments and Accessories
Fiber cable & Accessories We deal in wide range of permium fiber optical equipments and accessories of different Brand and range of:
Fiber Patch leads:
with our extensive knowledge of the industry we are sure you will find all your OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4and OS2 fiber patch leads here, so why not check through our range. ST, LC, SC and FC connectors are available, also with a variety of combinations, including; ST-ST, SC-SC, LC-LC, SC-ST, LC-ST, LC-SC,FC-ST, FC-SC and FC-LC.
Duplex and simplex
Fiber cables and preterminated cables
Different types of fiber optic cables are used for different applications, for example long distance or high-speed data connection.
Wall mount & Rack mount Enclosures Boxes.
Fiber Enclosures are designed to provide optimal protection for your fiber optic applications.
FTTH 12-24 core SC/FC/ST/LC rack mount Splicing fiber Optic patch panel/Termination Box/ODF.Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit for fiber management, we offer wall mounted fiber optic patchpanel and rack mounted fiber optic patch panels, these equipment functions is to fix and manage the fiberoptic cables inside the box as well as provide protection.
There different models to fit for 12 core fiber,24 core fiber,36 core fiber,48 core fiber, 72 core fiber,96 corefiber,144 core fiber applications. They can be with different adapter interface including the SC, ST, FC,LC MTRJ, etc. related fiber accessories and pigtails are optional.
Fiber Optic Termination box
FTTH Indoor Outdoor Wall Mount 4 8 12 16 24 48 Core Fiber Optic Termination Box, Telecom Fibre Cable Distribution Box IP65. FTTH terminal box is available for the distribution and terminal connection for various kinds of optical fiber system, especially suitable for mini-network terminal distribution, in which the optical cables, patch cores or pigtails are connected.
Fiber Optic Accessories
Choose from an array of accessories for your next fiber optic installation. We offer a variety of items including cable fiber access tools, tool kits, polishing film, cleaning accessories, and replacement pieces for previously purchased tool kits.