MANAGE THE ASSETS AND NETWORKS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENTS WITH A SINGLE SOFTWARE PACKAGE
EAM and CMMS Solution for CITY
Regardless of which department you work in (parks & gardens, historic buildings, water, education, vehicle fleets, ports, etc.), your assets are described via interactive tree structures, linked with your photos, diagrams in .DWG format (AutoCAD), building information models (BIM) and geographic information systems (GIS). These tree structures may be constructed on the basis of a built-in library of technical lots. They make it easier to search, navigate and consolidate information using various criteria (geographic, technical, etc.). By combining display modes, you can view your assets on a map (ArcGIS, OpenStreetMap, etc.) and navigate inside buildings to take actions on installed technical assets directly. Changes can be made easily by dragging and dropping. These changes are archived and dated, allowing you to see how your real estate assets were structured at any specific past date.
- Repository of buildings and infrastructure with graphical views (.DWG diagrams and BIM models).
- Rental management (occupiers, leases, rent receipts, etc.)
- Repository of equipment: technical infrastructure, furniture, vehicles, computer hardware, play areas, etc.
- Management of networks (water, sanitation, public lighting, roads, etc.) with geographic views (GIS).
- Citizens’ portal.
- Energy and environmental efficiency (monitoring, connected objects, etc.).
- Work order management: troubleshooting, preventive work, regulatory inspections, new work, inventories and condition inspections, vandalism, etc.
- Tracking of contractors (agreements, guarantees, etc.).
- Cost and budget accounting.
Built-in connectors: financial management, procurement contracts, customer relations,