iEngineering assists the clients for planning & designing of hydro Power Projects at various stages by providing following services
- Identification of potential hydro project sites.
- Detailed Hydro logical studies.
- Detailed topographical survey and field investigations of project site.
- Pre-feasibility studies and preparation of reports.
- Detailed Project Reports (Feasibility Study Reports)
- Project Estimation & Appraisal Reports.
- Structural designs of all civil components & preparation of construction drawings.
- Structural designs of all Hydro mechanical components & preparation of fabrication drawings.
- Supervision of construction & erection work till commissioning of project.
- Monitoring of construction work at various stages.
IDENTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL HYDRO POWER PROJECT SITES AND PREPARATION OF PRE-FEASIBILITY REPORTS / FEASIBILITY REPORTS / DETAILED ENGINEERING OF HYDRO PROJECTS
The Stages of work from identification of site to commissioning of project will be as below.
- Pre-Feasibility Report
- Feasibility Report(Detailed Project Report)
- Detailed Engineering
- Supervision during construction:
1. Preparation of Pre-Feasibility Report
Scope of Work
- Reconnaissance survey of project site
- Identification of ideal locations for project components
- Preparation of Preliminary layout of scheme
- Assessment of head
- Assessment of discharge
- Assessment of power potential
- Preliminary working of annual energy generation
- Preliminary costing of the project
- Preliminary assessment of Financial parameters
- Salient Features of project site
- Preparation of Pre-Feasibility report
2. Preparation of Feasibility Report (Detailed Project Report)
Scope of Work
- Detailed topographical survey of project site including alternative proposals with contour interval of one meter
- Transmission line survey
- Approach road survey
- Topographical Survey Report
- Processing of hydro logical data for discharge assessment
- Preparation of Project layout with alternative proposals
- Preparation of conceptual drawings of project components
- Determination of net head
- Determination of power potential
- Determination of Installed capacity
- Assessment of annual energy generation
- Selection of suitable turbine
- Preparation of cost Estimates
- Financial viability of project (IRR, DSCR, Payback Period, cost of energy generation, B/C ratio etc)
- Sensitivity analysis
- Salient Features of project
- Preparation of Feasibility report (Detailed Project Report)