DC Charging Stations
EV Charging Stations:
Globally people want Revolution in the Auto-Sector towards E-Mobility. Currently, there are lots of transport system that is dependent on fossil fuels which is not environmentally friendly. So many vehicle manufacturers are transforming to E-Mobility.
To assist our E-mobility customers iEngineering Group is proud to provide high quality iPower series fast charging solution as a turnkey solution. Our product range include AC and DC charging stations characterized with high stability, good performance and CE certified.
DC charging station directly outputs direct current to charge the vehicle-mounted battery. Our power includes 30kW, 60kW, 90kW,120kW, 150kW or 40kW, 80kW, 160kW, 180kW, or higher and the charging speed is fast. Also, we can customise EV chargers up to 400kW. These chargers generally can be installed in service/ train stations, shopping/business car parking, bus routes or depots, etc.
Our Turnkey Solutions:
- Feasibility studies for any location.
- Level 3 design with respective Utilities.
- Level 1 Construction work, if required.
- Level 2 Service work, if required.
- Site installation work as per Australian Standards.
- EV Charger Manufacture and Delivery.
- Software installation & Commissioning.
- Technical support & training.
- Preventive and Reactive Manitenance.
- Spare parts & Software upgrade.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing iPower series EV charger:
- High Efficiency,
- Cost Effective,
- Good performance & Reliability,
- User friendly & Back up Support.
Experience Efficient & Safe way to Charge your EVs with iPower Series by iEngineering Group:
We supply CCMS (Cloud Charging Management System) and Mobile app. The CCMS is a cloud-based service management platform that allows operators to optimize the charging experience. Operators can easily manage accessibility and remotely monitor stations, bill users easily through a single background management system, and generate a variety of valuable data on how your stations are being used.
DC Portable Chargers :
iPower Series 10kW, 20kW & 50kW DC Quick charging station offers Electric Vehicle owners an opportunity to charge their car safely and quickly. A typical electric car with 24kWh battery pack may be charged as quickly as less than 1.5 hour to get up to 80% of its capacity.
iPower combines industry standardization with advanced charging technology to support next-generation electric vehicles. Its multi-protocol design allows for easy tailoring to support Chademo and CCS standards for DC fast charging applications.
- Built-in safety measures
- User friendly interface
- Flexible multi-protocol design
- CHAdeMO and CCS protocol compatible
- Durable enclosure
- Wide temperature range: -25ºC to +65ºC
- Data management and metering options
- Home Use, Private Use, Put-in Car
- EV Infrastructure operators and EVSE providers
- Commercial fleet operators
- Busy urban areas
- Public corridor charging along the highways.
- Service station operators
iEngineering Group proud to provide Electric bus Auto Charging Solution to our customers. This DC iPower series combines charger mainframe and pantograph together, looks more elegant, this charging system with three function module, connector charging, pantograph charging and back to grid DC to AC. Applied for setting fast charging station at beginning and terminals.
- It meets the current bus vehicle operation characteristics.
- Station location covering small area.
- Fast speed and low cost.
- Large power fast charger.
- High Reliability.
- High current fast charging and charging time shortens to 5-10 minutes.
- One button charging and nobody on duty during the charging process.
- Adopting carrier/WIFI communication mode to make charging data transmission more safely.
- Pantograph hidden type (safer and more reliable, easy maintenance).
- Charger itself has protection function of input over voltage, input under voltage, output over current, output short circuit, output over voltage, overheat protection, anti-reverse connection, insulation test and emergency stop button as emergency measures.
- DC charger equips wireless communication module and wired interface, report charging information through wireless/wired internet and realize backstage monitoring.
- Customer can choose automatically whether to start card swiping function and realize authority and billing management, can record more than 1000 pieces of charger abnormal information and charging record.